USI Response to COVID-19
A message from US Internet CEO Travis Carter:
Being there for our customers every day is what USI is all about. That means providing reliable service you can count on – especially during challenging times while we continue to make the safety of you and our employees our top priority.
As COVID-19 affects a growing number of people in our communities, know that we are prepared and are taking steps to make sure we can continue to be there for you. Here are just a few of the steps we are taking:
- We are in constant communication with local and state agencies as well as health organizations to coordinate responses.
- We have a staffing plan in place to ensure we can keep providing you the consistent services you need. We ask that you conduct only mission-critical visits to the Data Center.
- We have opened up our WiFi network for those that may need temporary internet access.
- We will not disconnect service to any residential customers until further notice. If you are having difficulty paying your bills, contact us and we will arrange a payment plan that works for you.
- To reduce the potential spread of illness, we are postponing all non-essential in-home visits and limiting outdoor construction. We are also having many employees work from home and have enhanced the cleaning at our offices.
The services we provide are very important for you to conduct day-to-day activities, and we take our responsibility to our customers and our employees very seriously. Our customer care representatives will be ready to help if you have questions or requests for service.
Thank you for choosing US Internet. We are prepared and have taken these precautions with you and our employees well-being in mind and are focused on continuing to provide you the best experience and service in town.